01 Oct Put Your Website to Work For You!
You want to represent your company online but did you know that your website can also help manage and grow your business?
Here’s a few options for any industry:
- Private & Secure Client Portals -Creates private and secure areas on your site that are uniquely permissioned to a particular client or contractor. You can create as many clients/contractor areas as you like.
- Estimates & Invoicing -Easily create estimates and invoices that your clients can pay online using the provided payment gateways. You can display invoices on your website, send in .pdf format via email, or print out and send in traditional snail mail.
- Secure File Upload & Download -Allows site owner to upload files that are exclusively permissioned to a particular client or set of clients, and optionally send automatic email notifications to the client(s) about the new file. Clients are able to upload files to their Client Area, and admins and assigned managers are automatically notified via email of the new file upload.
- Project Feedback Component – Bundle together a specific set of images, documents, files or links – and effectively present to a client a simple and easy to follow process that allows them to provide formalized and focused feedback.
- Project Management Extension – Designed to let you organize your work, coordinate easily with teams, track the time spent on specific tasks/projects/sectors, and integrate your clients into the process.
- Ecommerce or Online Ordering – Sell your products online or take orders from your own website.
These are just a few options. We would love the chance to sit down with you and customize your website to your own industry and clientele. Contact us today to receive a FREE consultation and no obligation quote!